Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Fish Bone


Think i ate too fast for my dinner, as rushing to view hse. So this little fish bone kena caught at the back of my tongue throat. Did try vomit, use my finger to feel it n also drink lots of water. All in vain. the feeling its so uneasy, omg this my 1st time encounter this. Got to wait till aft viewing of hse then ask andy drive me to Tan tock seng to settle it. The waiting time display says 4hrs 25min. WOW, cos i reach there already 9.30pm. so 4hrs later will be 2AM, no choice but to wait. Lucky me waited like 1hr then my turn, X-ray show nothing abt the bone. So got to ARRH... n doc see, spotted the Fine Bone. Proceed to another rm to take it out, he spray some medi to numb it. He say Dun b scared, when he open the drawers to take out his TOOLS. lol. OK, im juz scare to vomit again. ARRH... n dwn the scissor like tongs to ckap it out. Unsuccessful for the 1st time, he change to another tongs n there came out the bone. Phew, me juz got lots of saliva in my mouth haha. Done! reach home abt 11 le.

No comments: