Monday, October 20, 2008

Shopping with XY

Its been so long i went Orchard shopping.
My bro give me a lift to orchard, as his going airport. Its my 1st time shopping with amber(w/o andy, w/o pram n long hrs). Was quite worried she b tired or wanna nap etc... Meet up with cousin XY at centrepoint, 1pm. We went for lunch, the noodles is nice. amber ate quite alot n drank the borsch soup. Amber was so scared that her Orange Ballon will fly away, although theres a string attach n i tie it at her bag. She insist tat i hug it throughout the lunch.
Then we proceed to Taka, take a peep at a Chanel 2.55 bag. Its my dream bag, so i shall keep dreaming...... XY wanted to buy a bag so we went to Coach, Gucci, LV.
She cant make up her mind which to buy, cos she scared wait mayb Auntie LOL.
Went to far east for bag cleaning services, my LV mono they say cant wash can only polish. aiya, wats the point of polish whereby the leather cant b done.
Went DFS for XY final decision, me n amber r tired. We rested on the couch while XY decide which Coach to buy.
Finally aft hearing my advise hehehe... She set her mind!
Good Choice XY.
We went back to Far east, cos amber left her pillow at the cleaning shop. Damn heng, the lady keep it for my return. If not the nite will b terrible w/o her chowchow.
The time 6.30pm, wow i can say me n amber r power loh.
I went to chinatown n meet andy, he also went shopping loh.
XY, meet up again.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

its good to know about it? where did you get that information?

Anonymous said...

very clever.